Thursday 2 December 2010

Hello...

As the title reads, its just for the beautiful beginners ranging from teenagers, working women to mothers! My blog is solely meant for beginners and definitely not for the so-called gurus! This is my second beauty blog so far, FYI! I always felt the need to focus on beginners rather! You will find basic elements, affairs and concerns related to beauty and makeup here!

Expect pictorial product reviews of facial care, body care, hair care, nail care, beauty gadgets and anything that falls under the "Beauty" tab! Yes, you can also contribute towards the general discussion on beauty and makeup by recommending! My blog also features fun sessions with followers and friends! Another feature "What's in your handbag?" adds color to my blog with pictures of your "It" bag! Let me know if you want to be featured in my blog! You need not be a blogger to do this, but just message me!

Feel free to express, in a good way of course! You are most welcome to request anything associated to beauty in general! Your catch and queries are most welcome! I discuss about all brands I have ever come across, trying not be too harsh on anything in specific! Dont be surprised if I am too keen on any brand or product as such!

(Courtesy: Photobucket)

P.S: Kindly do not spread negativity on my blog! I assure you all that I am not your competitor as I barely have time for such things! Treat others as you wish to be treated! I promise I would definitely be of any help if at all you are here for the same! Once again, this blog is only for the beautiful beginners trying to pick up the ABCs of makeup and beauty!

11 comments:

beautydiva said...

Wow what a lovely blog...Congrats... But how can i follow you? :)

uzma@bbl said...

Hey Divija!So this is the new blog you were talking about! Welcome back to blogging & I hope to see a lot of lovely posts! & yeah I'm a "BEGINNER"!
Regards
Uzma

G.G.G said...

Hello Divija..

Welcome back to blogging...I really missed your bubbly posts dear..after all you were one of the fist blogger friends I made..remeber the chat box on ur blog?? it was so much fun

Hey..btw..I am still a newbie in blogging k..esp in makeup..so i am followig u..

love ya lots

INDYABEAUTY said...

waited for you sooooo longgggg love ur writing an see the first post speaks for itself ..
sorry for poor Hinglish :D

Divija Reddy said...

Beauty Diva,

welcome to my blog, dear! Thanq very much! If u r on networked blogs,
you can follow from face book! I have added followers gadget just now,
so make yourself comfortable around :)

Divija Reddy said...

Uzma,

Welcome to my blog! Of course, this is my second baby! Thanq for
being so sweet!

Divija Reddy said...

Poornima,

Welcome to my second blog! Thanq for the sweet messages, dear! I remember everything, of course! U a newbie? Who says? Tell that to someone new around :) Love you too! Am so happy for u and ur blog!

Divija Reddy said...

Rashmi,

Welcome to my blog, dear! Ur hinglish is perfect and no sorry business between friends :) Am really glad u like my way and I hope I'll never disappoint you! Once again, thanq for the sweetest messages! They made my day better :)

Shivani said...

Hi Divs! Congratulations hon! All the best, and please keep blogging this time. XO

Divija Reddy said...

Hey Shivani, thanq once again! U r full of congrats and love thesedays....yes, I have no plans to abandon my blog(s) from now on...will surely remember ur words...

shoppingaholic said...

Welcome back Divija!! I am sad that i never had a chance to read yor old wonderful blog. But I am going to follow you now... so that i don't miss anything. Wishes.

<3
Jiya

Post a Comment